5/15/2017

Meta

So I haven't taken a vacation in something like five years, and going to the beach for a week was what I needed, apparently. I have ideas running through my head constantly. I guess that's why a lot of writers seclude themselves in a faraway place for inspiration.

The feedback on Anhedonius is solid so far and I really appreciate those who took the time to read it. Before I send anything else to derpbutt or assault nosleep with anything else, I want it to marinate on there for at least a week and see if it has the potential for a nomination, at the very least.

I don't really have much else to ramble about, though. It feels good to be back. I can't stagnate or lose momentum, and cranking out a second novel is definitely my ultimate goal, if not at least a novella that's over 20k or 30k words.

We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I love you all, as always.

-VH/DW