5/25/2017

Meta: Goals, Ideas, Self-Imposed Deadlines

So our next project before 6/1/17 will be the second of the three series, about the gathering of the thirty souls necessary for the cogath ritual, and then maybe we'll jump right in to the third entry, about the child. Not completely sure on that one.

I also have an idea marinating about the actual artifacts in Necropotence, both the scrying stone and the actual kris blade that the necromancer uses in every story. I also want to write an Anhedonius sequel, which will be a short story titled Liquid Blue, and it will certainly be a 20,000 word monster successor that will have to be good enough to do its original predecessor justice. That means very strict editing and probably a good month before it's ready.

I dunno though. I guess writing down a cold hard date helps keep me accountable, so I'm less likely to veg out on gaming and more likely to start writing when I get home from work in the mornings. On the flip side, I have a golf/tennis/basketball/gym buddy and he is going hard in the paint, kicking my ass and holding me physically accountable for this recovering meatbag of skinny-ass seagull meat that I call my body.

I have to say though, the start of my summer is going very well, and I hope it is for you too, readers. Thanks for all your recent support.

Feel free to e-mail me or add me on Facebook if you haven't already. Putting a face to all the names and connecting with my audience is the most rewarding thing ever. Seriously, I love it and I love you all.

Cheers, stay cool!