12/02/2015

Big short incoming

So yeah, I'm still around and working on some fiction. I have a new short that's at 7,000 words and it's about halfway done. It's going to be the first entry in a new short story compilation that I'm looking to upload on Amazon in a few months.

I'll go ahead and post the intro here, it's the first story of my Liquid Blue universe reconstruction and how that whole scpheel takes off. I'll be writing 5-6 more shorts that all connect to it, with another 6-7 stories being standalone tales in the new compilation.

I've been working so much in the past year and I'm going back to school so the writing is going slow, but it's definitely quality material and I'm excited to share it with you!

As always, I hope the holidays find you warm and safe, and thanks for reading.

-VH